5.26.2009

Question time!

How far along?  37.5 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
How much does baby weigh? 4 pounds last time they measured, we should get an updated weight this Friday.
Stretch Marks? None really
Sleep?  Much better since we moved the dogs to the guest room, still waking to pee several times during the night.
Best moment this week: Ok, I have two. #1: Going to an Aveda salon and getting my hair cut, complete with head massage and a mini-facial. #2: Going to Taylorsville Metropark with Brian, seeing a huge woodpecker and relaxing in the park, finishing the day off with a nice meal at Brio.
Movement:  All the time. She likes to dance when music is playing and she really likes it when I eat!
Food Cravings? Nothing really
Labor signs? Some random contractions here and there, can also feel that she is getting much lower.
Belly button in or out?   My turkey timer has popped!
What I miss? Clothing that doesn't involve a huge piece of stretchy fabric over my stomach.
What I'm looking forward to? Holding my baby girl!
Milestone: We are so lucky that we get to go to the midwives office 2 times a week now! I'm really getting to know those folks!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wowzers! I can't believe how much you have gained! Sounds like you are getting ready. You totally deserved some pampering after all that has been going on. I love your updates and am anxious to receive "the call." I love you, Meg!

jennifer said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see that baby!

Sounds like you had a great week - that's awesome, you deserve it!

Melinda said...

I'm so happy to see your update. Also, looks like you've had a good weight gain!

Enjoy this time, the weather has been great for outdoor activities! Going to the spa was a super thing to do.