3.17.2009

27 weeks, 3rd trimester!

Holy Cow! Brian and I cannot believe that I have just entered my third trimester! Time is flying by us, as we have both been busy with work and projects around the house. Brian has built up quite the wood pile for next year's winter. He has managed to find enough people that need trees taken down that won't use the wood. This will save us so much money next winter, I'm proud of my lumberjack husband! We also have been busy working on Julia's nursery! The crib arrived last week while I was in Kentucky for work. Brian had it all put together and in place by the time I got home. It looks great in the room. All of the furniture is in place, now we are just waiting on accessories, and the baby!

Julia is moving around like crazy. Last night I was laying on my back on the couch when all of the sudden my stomach got really tight and a big bulge formed to the right of my belly button. I thought that my belly was going to pop, we were totally freaked out by it! It had to have been her head or butt, it was very hard and big...eek!

In other news we started our seedlings last week. Brian and I are really excited to get in the garden. We both learned so much last year and now we are ready to go! Brian built a raised bed and we are going to try our hand at square foot gardening. From the research that we've done we think that this type of gardening will produce more yield and be less abrasive to the Earth. It also takes up less space, and is much easier to harvest compared to regular row gardening. Come planting time I'll have to share some pictures-it can't get here soon enough.

I am 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant, 89 days to go!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

That's an adorable belly you have there! It's smart for you to take pictures - something I wish I had done. :o)

jennifer said...

LOVE the belly!

We know quite a few people who have used the square foot gardening technique and loved it. We can't wait to have our own house to grow one ourselves!

jennifer said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog! ;)