10.20.2009

autumn is here


Time sure does fly with a little one around! October is always a fun month for Brian and I, we both love the season change. I wonder what's in store for us this year? September '06-we fell in love, October '07-We got married, November '08-We found out we were pregnant....That means December of this year should hold something good!


Here are some pictures of our Autumn adventures with Julia. Having fun at the pumpkin patch.

Brian and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary at The White House Inn. We had fun reminiscing about our wedding day. We even got to spy on a wedding taking place while we ate our dinner. It was so nice to have an evening with my handsome hubby.

Julia celebrated her 4 month birthday-she is 12 pounds 12 ounces and 24 1/4 inches long!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor
floreshayes@gmail.com

jennifer said...

These are gorgeous pictures! Brian is so talented. Of course, he had lovely subjects to work with!

I miss seeing you all the time! We need to get together soon.