4.20.2009

Updates

I saw this format on another blog and thought that I would steal it for something different, enjoy!

Far along?: 32 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 11.5 pounds
How much does baby weigh?: close to 3 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Kind of. maternity jeans are super comfy, shirts aren't too much of a big deal-I can wear both maternity and non. I also wear my belly band with my regular pants.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Very random these days. I tend to sleep better on the couch. I wake up every time I have to move positions, which is very often.
Best moment this week?: Seeing Brian's face when Julia moves so much!
Movement?:  She's a crazy lil girl! Always jumping around-especially when there is music playing or Daddy is talking to her.
Food cravings?: Not many cravings these days, but I do love me some ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate!
Labor signs?: Thankfully, no.
Belly button in or out?: neither, just even with my belly.
What I miss: Having enough energy to clean my house without taking a hundred breaks.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting her room all put together, and of course her arrival!
Milestone: By the end of the week I'll only have 50 days until her due date, yikes! 

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a good update! Keep eating and grow that little girl! I am excited for your shower on Sunday. I have some "oh so cute things" for Julia!