4.26.2009

So blessed...






We had our baby shower today and had so much fun! My family as well as some of my friends were there to celebrate with me. We ended up with some awesome gifts and tons of super cute clothes. Julia is going to be one stylin little girl! Here are some pictures from the day...Thank you everyone for your generosity-Brian and I are overwhelmed with joy!










This last picture shows her presents all laid out in her room. Among the adorable clothing she received a bobby play gym, monitors, crib sheets, blankets, books, 2 cloth diapers, a picture frame, organizers, a bottle and a sippy cup and several gift cards. 






1 comments:

Lauren said...

Megan I am so I was able to come to your shower and help celebrate Julia. You are such a beautiful girl inside and out. Julia is already so blessed! I am so excited to meet her in just a few more weeks!!!